From May 2021: Dependant’s Pass holders have to apply for work passes in order to work in Singapore

From May 2021 onwards, a letter of consent from the Ministry of Manpower is no longer the document you need for Dependant’s Pass (DP) holders to get a job in Singapore. The DP holders, spouse or unmarried child of a Singaporean or permanent resident, will need to apply for a Work Pass in the future if he/she wants to work in Singapore.

We feel it is important to share this important news, read the news article to find out why the Ministry of Manpower is making this move.

Scroll to top