We are looking for a dedicated Strategy and Planning Analyst with strong interest in both short and long term planning, analyse complex data sets to produce meaningful industry insights for investments and Mergers & Acquisitions in the Facilities Management Industry.
- Develop and establish the overall regional market strategy and planning initiatives.
- Undertake market intelligence and analyse competitor profitability and benchmark for insights for economic, financial, industrial changes in local and APAC market.
- Support regional investment, merger and acquisition projects and analyse the financial models and return of investment.
- Support business strategy and operations plan, the development of key investment initiatives and all other planning activities (e.g., headcount and cost assessments, cash flow assessments, resource capabilities, etc).
- Business Degree with MBA.
- At least 3 years of experience in strategy and planning, business management, business consulting.
- Experience working within the Facilities Management industry is not a must.
- Possesses Executive Presence and strong stakeholder management skills to influence and convince C-Level audience.
- Open to consider candidates from top strategy consulting firms with at least 2-3 years of experience.
Apply for this vacancy on the right by attaching your resume and contact details. However, if you like to explore more roles like Pricing Manager or Analyst FP&A and ESG Reporting, click here to find out more.
Registration No: R1104641, EA Licence No: 06C4985