- Collaborate with various departments to design budget guidelines and templates based on various scenarios
- Consolidate and analyse budget proposals, identifying potential opportunities
- Prepare financial reports to senior management and key stakeholders
- Monitor financial performance, conduct detailed variance analysis, and provide explanations to support management’s review
- Monitor financial performance metrics and provide suitable recommendations.
- Develop financial policies and procedures
- Institute and maintain Delegation of Authority, seeking approval from Management and the Board of Directors on updates
- Develop internal control policies and procedures and support digital adoption programmes
- Utilize BI tools to offer insights into business performance and craft reports accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional qualification in Accounting or Finance
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in similar financial role
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management and stakeholders across the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Posses a high tolerance of ambiguity and a daring-do to create structures and develop processes to facilitate the growth of the organisation
- Available immediately or on short notice is a plus
Registration No: R1104641, EA Licence No: 06C4985