Considering an internship where you will enhance your marketing and technological skills and learn new skills such as recruitment?
If, you are an avid learner with great interest and passion in experimenting with different digital platforms, are self-driven and unafraid of expanding your horizons, then this will be an exciting opportunity for you! As ourRecruitment & Digital Marketing Intern, you will be responsible to boost Citadel Search’s social awareness, help to develop and drive fun and interactive social media initiatives. Most importantly, you will get an opportunity to support exciting client projects.
- Draft unique job descriptions
- Support client projects with Citadel Search’s 7-step Search Methodology to qualify suitable candidates for top MNCs
- Grow our outreach to communities to reach target candidates
- Write relevant candidate reports
- Support with the growth of our CV database
- Conduct market research to spearhead monthly campaigns suitable for our community
- Engage in exciting marketing campaign initiatives by; designing attractive marketing collaterals, conceptualising and curating interactive marketing content
- Conduct SEO for our website to increase engagement
- Launch campaigns to grow social media presence in all our social media platforms – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Immerse in new and innovative marketing technology tools to effectively plan, create, schedule and publish content to our marketing/digital channels
- Utilize analytical tools to understand the source of traffic to our website
- Pursuing a degree
- Passion in the people-business and enjoy interacting with stakeholders
- Ability to work with WordPress will be ideal
- Be detail-oriented and meticulous
- Basic design/Photoshop skills advantageous
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flair in writing and copywriting will be advantageous
Read this article , written by our very own interns as a testimonial of their experience here at Citadel Search!
Registration No: R1104641, EA Licence No: 06C4985