- Identify, develop, and implement pricing tools.
- Offer different commercial models & analysis for commercial review.
- Conduct market and cost research in different industries, compile price analysis, monitor price realization monthly.
- Consolidate and analyze factors to determine price sensitivity.
- Formulate competitive end-to-end pricing and streamline existing pricing, quote, and bid processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related discipline; MBA or advanced degree is advantageous.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Pricing Manager, ideally in facilities management, real estate, or related industries.
- Proven experience in managing large-scale tenders.
- Possess financial acumen with experience in cost analytics, stay ahead of the game and tech savvy, and enjoy breaking new grounds in the market.
Registration No: R1104641, EA Licence No: 06C4985