- Maintain administration process and optimize the user-facing infrastructure, including desktops, laptops, and printers for employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests to provide L1 support and troubleshooting, support routing and escalation.
- Ensure periodic upgrades, patches and security requirements are in compliance to organisational IT standards.
- Participate and support IT project implementation activities.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Studies, Information System, or related course
- Preferably with 1 – 2 years of experience in Level 1 support at desktop/end-user level
- Experiences in Microsoft products (Windows 10, Office365, MS Teams, File/Print) setup and administration.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft endpoints including anti-virus solutions, etc.
- Service-oriented and communicates effectively.
- Ability to start work immediately is advantageous.
Registration No: R1104641, EA Licence No: 06C4985