Our MNC client is looking for an experienced In-House Legal Counsel for APAC to support the growth of the organisation in their construction and infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for all legal, litigation and corporate secretarial matters for the jurisdiction of APAC region
- Provide counsel, legal advice to the project teams and management on potential legal risks/liabilities in construction bids, projects and other strategic transactions of the business including Public Private Partnerships
- Review tenders, commercial contracts and agreements are in legal compliance with commercial, employment laws with the regulations of the country
- Formulate policies and procedures accordingly to support case management in APAC
- Provide corporate secretarial support in the drafting and reviewing of formation of entities, shareholder agreements, investment agreements, etc
- Possesses a Degree in Law or its equivalent
- Proven legal experience, gained working in a law firm or corporate setting, in supporting and structuring large-scale construction infrastructure building and plant or government projects
- Strong proficiency in drafting contracts and providing legal advisory in the APAC regional
- Possess an executive presence and an analytical mindset to deep dive into legal issues
Registration No: R1104641, EA Licence No: 06C4985
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.