Do you know selection skills are very critical? Selecting the right people to be on board is an extremely important skill. Consider an internship where you can pick up solid selection skills which can be leveraged on for life!
If you are an avid learner with great interest and passion in people and have a cause to want to help people in their careers, consider an internship as a Human Resource Intern.
If this sounds appealing to you, apply now and be part of our lively and nurturing team!
- Learn Citadel Search’s robust 7 step methodology.
- Understand the DNA of jobs and expectations of employers in the various industries.
- Work with the TA Team to help them in the hunt for talents.
- Develop role profiles and targeted job descriptions.
- Learn how to shortlist and scout talents.
- Interview and qualify suitable candidates for various mandates and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Grow outreach to communities to reach targeted candidates.
- Support with the enhancement of ATS system.
- People oriented and have a strong interest in the field of Human Resources.
- Enjoy interacting with people and making a difference in peoples’ careers.
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with WordPress.
- Excellent writing skills.
If you find fulfilment in helping people in their careers and yet get paid for it, this is the right internship for you!
Registration No: R1104641, EA Licence No: 06C4985
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.