- Manage the full spectrum of payroll processing.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll related reporting, employee taxation, and statutory submissions including CPF and work pass levy related matters.
- Perform preparation and filing of IR8A, IR21 and GPL claims and process tax payment for resigned staff.
- Support HR operations and administration in performance management, L&D, etc.
- Develop HR metrics reports, such as manpower forecasting, staff costs, upcoming CPF changes and its implication to staff costs, and other management reports for decision making.
- Drive and ensure smooth HR integration.
- Degree in relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR & payroll.
- Solid understanding of Singapore Employment law.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel, ideally with knowledge with Pivot Tables.
- Prior experience in Timesoftware is ideal.
Registration No: R1104641, EA Licence No: 06C4985