We are looking for an In-House Corporate Legal Counsel to support M&A projects and investments in the construction and EPC domain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in providing legal advice and M&A support to senior management in the drafting of MOUs, shareholder agreements, investment agreements
- Support business partners to advise on various business activities including the establishment of entities in the APAC region, joint ventures, M&A, and other strategic transactions of the business
- Responsible for preparing and submitting statutory returns, other ACRA and government agency lodgements
- Partner with affiliates to ensure operational compliance with relevant regulatory and statutory laws
- Provide ad-hoc secretarial support where necessary
- Possess a Degree in Law or its equivalent
- Proven at least 3 years of legal experience working in a law firm or corporate setting, providing legal advisory to large-scale construction of infrastructure projects or plants or government/quasi-government projects
- A strong detail-oriented team player with excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate and general contracts law, regulatory and reporting requirements, etc.
Reg: R1104641 | Agency licence: 06C4985
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.