We are looking for a Senior Manager, Corporate Finance who will oversee financial modelling, investment analysis, developing hedging schemes and project evaluation for greenfield and brownfield projects.
- Drive project financing initiatives by analysing, designing and executing investment opportunities in the Asia Region
- Structure and execute projects and corporate financing, including the negotiation and documentation of term sheets and financing agreements with relevant parties
- Support decision-making by developing financial models and scenarios for deliberation of financial impact of investment opportunities, making recommendations to the Senior Management team.
- Manage interest rates and currency risks through hedging relevant financial elements
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with key financing stakeholders and internal functions to minimize execution and operational risk in financing negotiations and contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent, Masters degree will be ideal
- Possesses at least 8 years of experience in Corporate Finance
- Financial modelling and hedging strategy proficiency is a must
- Proven in-house experience in Project financing
- Possesses strong analytical and persuasive communication and negotiation skills
Registration No: R1104641, EA Licence No: 06C4985