- Prepare financial reports to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Monitor financial performance, identify trends, conduct detailed variance analysis, and highlight gaps, potential risks, or opportunities.
- Collaborate with business partners to review key business performance.
- Optimise financial modelling and enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the FP&A function.
- Comply with regulatory framework to disclose the metrics of climate-related risks and opportunities, including carbon disclosure.
- Engage in yearly audit with internal/external stakeholders, collate data and ensure data integrity for ESG reporting.
- Align the ESG reporting framework and contents with the updated sustainability-related legislation and regulations, as well as latest innovations and best practices.
- Promote sustainability improvement in the organisation.
- Degree in relevant discipline, such as accountancy, business, data analytics, sustainability, or environment science.
- At least 3 years of experience in FP&A or ESG reporting.
- Solid understanding of financial analysis and ESG reporting.
Registration No: R1104641, EA Licence No: 06C4985